1. PURCHASE OPTIONS: Online ticket sales are open to the public until one hour before curtain for the Main Street Playhouse, and until two hours before curtain for all other venues. On-site tickets can be purchased at the BOX OFFICE (front desk for Main Street Playhouse) up to one hour before each event. Streaming tickets are available online only and can be purchased up to one hour after the event starts. Live-Stream events have the same ticket policies as a live event.
2. PATRON AGE: Every patron requiring a seat must have a valid ticket, including children. Children who are unable to sit quietly through a performance should remain outside the theatre so as not disturb other patrons. (House management may ask patrons who create a disturbance to leave the theatre. There are no refunds or exchanges for patrons who are asked to leave the theatre.)
3. WILL CALL: Customers can pick up printed tickets at the venue’s Box Office. Tickets will only be printed for orders placed 24 hours in advance for off-site events. You must present a valid photo ID as tickets will only be given to the person named on the ticket order.
4. LATE SEATING: We strive to begin our performances on time. If you arrive after the scheduled curtain time and the performance has begun, you will either be seated in a separate late seating area or at a designated break in the action. Please keep this in mind when planning to attend our events so you arrive in time for curtain.
5. REFUND POLICY: If an event is cancelled, patrons may either receive a cancellation refund or may donate the tickets back to Suwanee Performing Arts to support future productions. Last-minute patron cancellations (less than 24 hours from the scheduled event start time) and/or no-shows are ineligible for refunds. Patrons may either gift their tickets to another party if they cannot attend, or may ask for a donation receipt.
6. EXCHANGE POLICY: Tickets may be exchanged for a different performance of the same production if comparable seats are available.
Any exceptions to these policies are at the discretion of the Executive Directors and/or the venue only. Please note that these policies are subject to change based on the agreed upon terms between the venue and Suwanee Performing Arts.